CLEMSON, S.C. – State agriculture officials are warning South Carolinians to be wary of unsolicited packages of seeds mailed to them.
APHIS SITC may be reached at their website, by phone at 800-877-3835 or by email SITC.Mail@aphis.usda.gov. More guidance from USDA is expected soon.
“Whatever the reason for these mailings, it’s important to use caution when it comes to unidentified seeds,” said South Carolina Department of Agriculture Assistant Commissioner Derek Underwood, who oversees the agency’s Consumer Protection Division.
- Local textile companies providing masks, gowns
- HopeHealth welcomes new providers
- Williamsburg County Government encourages citizens to increase Census numbers
- Sheriff volunteers massive budget cut to balance county’s budget
- Gamble selected by his peers for the Best Doctors in America
- Faith News/August 5
- Local resident receives mystery seeds
- Upcoming Events/August 5
- First Solo Part 1